State Administration HR Audit
Who is the solution for:
- Directors of state/ municipal /public enterprises/ organizations;
- Departmental directors.
- Many state/ municipality-owned or controlled organizations are undergoing fundamental transformations in order to eliminate corruption, inefficient management, introduce modern management elements, or improve the quality of services provided to citizens.
- Often these intentions stand and fall on the people who make up the organization.
- Will your people support the change, or will you fight against enemies in your own ranks?
- We will carry out an HR audit of key employees in the form of personal interviews and help the top management to make a decision on which employees to keep, which role to change, and which ones to say goodbye to.
- The job description, inputs and outputs at a given position analysis.
- Processing of the employee’s profile from the point of view:
- Currently required skills for the position and future development.
- Current performance in the given position and its expected long-term and future development.
- Experience required for the position and estimation of the ability to take on new experience and responsibilities.
- Employee archetype processing.
- Mapping the informal influence among employees.
- Processing of results and a workshop with the company’s management on setting up the organizational structure.
How long will it take?
- 40 days