Ultimate Customer Support System Solution
Who is the solution for:
- B2B companies with a Sales Cloud without an adequate customer support system.
- Large contact centres.
- Companies in need of field service (Field Service Management FSM optional).
- Non-existent or non-functioning system of registration and resolution of complaints from customers.
- Low productivity of support staff (lack of productivity tools, low automation, scattered customer information, difficulty finding information).
- Low customer satisfaction, reduced customer loyalty, poor brand perception.
- Long time handling support cases.
- Concentration on one type of support channels.
- High operational costs associated with managing a contact centre or support department.
- The interrupted flow of information between sales and support.
- Missing or insufficient knowledge base.
- Low flexibility and insufficient process optimization when changing requirements for fieldwork (FSM).
- Accelerate case resolution by 31% with complete processing of Case management (acquisition, sorting, omnichannel allocation, status and process monitoring of various types of cases).
- Expand your choice of customers in terms of the type of contact with your company by setting up an omnichannel environment for receiving suggestions from various sources, including integration into a telephone exchange.
- Strengthening the functioning and interactions of customers on various digital platforms, monitoring sentiment for early detection of the problem (up to 42% of interactions are in digital form).
- Reduce the number of actual cases by 50% by setting up communities and environments for self-help customers.
- Reduction of service centre costs by 25%.
- Personalize communication with your customers by properly obtaining and using customer information.
- 360 ° view of the company and its customers, connecting various customer information in one place.
- Possible replacement of various other systems or their integration with SFDC (depending on needs).
- Improving the required KPIs in the company.
- Ensure data protection and information integrity by setting user rights and procedures exactly based on specifications.
- Increase customer satisfaction by 32% with a combination of settings in the system.
- Increase user productivity by setting up appropriate automation processes, productive tools and the work environment in the application (different for different user groups).
- Availability of information in real-time and via a mobile application.
- Using a knowledge database to speed up case resolution and increase solution quality.
- Use of artificial intelligence for case solving, behaviour prediction, process optimization and service analytics.
- Process optimization associated with the operation of the company in the field (FSM).
- Output reporting and dynamic dashboards not only regarding historical data but also development.
- Data visualization and applications tailored to different user groups.
- An introductory workshop where we will find out exactly how it works and propose a solution.
- Project management.
- Complete documentation.
- Installation and basic system settings.
- Settings according to the required solution and areas.
- Data migration.
- End-user training.
- Operation support.
How long will it take?
- 30 days