Deliver Exceptional Customer Service with SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
How to redefine your customer engagement?Go beyond traditional service and be a disrupter in your industry to provide great experiences for your customer.
Equip your customers with the tools they need to search and find answers with ease. Create a self-service experience that improves customer satisfaction and reduces support costs through micro-services. Allow customers to search communities, view recent purchases, register products, create incidents or engage with a service agent in the channels of their choice to resolve their inquiries at their convenience.
Build an interactive community to foster collaborative service issue resolution. The online communities offer insights into customers’ needs and interests – and offer relevant content designed to influence and accelerate purchase decisions and seamlessly go from a service inquiry to a storefront. Increase customer engagement and satisfaction and lower the total cost of customer support by inspiring low touch service engagements through communities.
Create new tickets and update existing ones automatically – triggered by inbound e-mail messages, chat, SMS and social media messages, including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. All channels identify customers based on data available from social media profiles, e-mail addresses, or phone numbers.
Quickly deliver relevant, expert product information to customers and agents across multiple channels using content ranking technology, and powerful analytics. Speed query resolution across all channels – for improved customer satisfaction and retention.
Deliver consistent, contextual and relevant experiences regardless of channel or device throughout the customer journey. Serve customers on their terms through their preferred communication channels and simplify the customer journey with expert guidance. Provide customer service and support through chat, video chat, social channels, SMS and traditional phone conversations.
Manage comprehensive field service engagements – from work orders and service-level agreements (SLAs) to contracts, warranties, and service parts – as well as telephony integration and universal routing.
Enable real-time communication among field engineers and the back office, quick access to relevant information, and automatic tracking of time and resources for accurate, timely billing. Optimize scheduling of work orders to meet SLAs and increase first-time fix rates while minimizing costs.
Provide a single, comprehensive source of customer-related data, including contacts, sales orders and opportunities, service contracts, installed base and equipment, past work orders, and insights gathered from previous interactions. With mobile applications, gather, store, track, and deliver knowledge that field engineers and back-office reps can use to solve problems quickly, anywhere, anytime.
Why SAP Hybris Cloud for Service?With SAP Hybris Cloud for Service, part of SAP C4C solution, you are now able to have:
- The Right insight at the right time – Provide your customer service agents with the customer and solution details they need for a successful service interaction, at their fingertips. Know which field service resources are available at any given time to address a customer need and increase utilization. With collaboration tools and knowledge bases, service agents will be able to tap into the combined company knowledge instantly and increase the speed it takes to solve a customer issue.
- The channels your customers want – Meet your customers in the channel of their choice. Your customers expect to be served at their terms, and through their preferred communication channels. Allow your customers to communicate with your business and answer their inquiries seamlessly through their preferred social or traditional communication channels.
- Personalized interactions every time – Value customers through very relevant and timely offers, rewards, discounts, and highly personalized treatment. Empower employees at the point of interaction by giving them access to customer profiles, order history, service history, feedback and preferences to deliver personalized interactions every time.
- Integration to your enterprise – Your service teams must be closely connected to your entire enterprise. Today, potential customers are already seeking information from companies through service platforms before they make their first purchase decision. Operate as a single brand across channels, orchestrating customer experiences – both pre- and post-sale – across all touch points.
- Service on the Go – Service managers and field service technicians need complete mobile access. Field service agents should be equipped with the tools they need to address customer issues quickly and efficiently. Equip your field agents to look up inventory information and order spare parts right from their smart device on the job. Drive productivity and resolve service requests with the intuitive user interface on mobile devices.
Experts will advise youAnodius is an official certified partner of the SAP Hybris. We have a team of professionals ready to advise you with the design, implementation and the training of the users of the SAP C4C solution.
Matej Belak – Sr. SAP Consultant
Do you find this article interesting?