- value driven end-to-end business consulting services;
- SAP and Salesforce partner;
- Anodius brand represents prestige, associated with satisfaction of our employees, partners and customers;
- Innovative solutions are our standard;
- Deliver services to brands like E.ON, RWE, CEZ, SPP, ZSE, etc.;
- Fully in line with QMS ISO 9001, ISO 27001 a ISO 20000-1.
- What is CRM solution all about?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
If you work in sales, marketing, or customer service, you’ve probably heard the term before. But what does CRM mean and what it can do for your business?
CRM system is a software solution that makes it easy to increase efficiency, team collaboration and streamline internal processes for better customer experience and overall customer satisfaction. The CRM, CX (Customer Experience) system should therefore be an indispensable part of any business that cares about the satisfaction of its customers.
The ultimate goal? To drive customer engagement and retention.
- Why Customer Experience matters?
Winning loyal customers is no longer just about providing products with exceptional value and quality.
The customer experience is about the entire customer journey and your relationships with customers across this journey.
Gartner defines CX (Customer Experience Management) as “the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations and, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.”
- What to focus on with SAP CRM solution?
Existing and potential customer data collection and recording through various channels like e-mail, sms, chat, blogs, social networks, mobile apps, etc.;
Big data processing analytical tools;
360 degree customer view, including predictive and historical data analytics;
Future customer needs identification, earlier than formulated and realized by the customer;
Individual and personalized approach to each single customer via preferred communication channel;
More info here.
- Why Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce.com is the world’s leading enterprise cloud-computing CRM solution which provides SaaS applications for sales, marketing and customer service. Low cost. Low risk. Fast results. Over 100,000 successful customers stories all around the globe.
- Why SAP Customer Experience (CX)?
SAP CX is based on SaaS, you pay only for what you are currently using, without the need to purchase the hardware and the associated management costs. This results in low TCO. Real-time analytics and predictive insights to improve interaction across all channels. Data is available on all devices, including mobile devices. Win in the economy of experience by differentiating and growing your business and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Risk assessment and mitigation;
- Project management assessment – what, how, who;
- Independent quality assurance;
- Test scenarios assessment and identification;
- Key user trainings assessment and set up;
- More info here.
- Value driven end-to-end business consulting services;
- Solution blueprint document elaboration;
- Project management;
- Solution implementation and re-implementation;
- Solution support;
- AS-IS solution assessment;
- AS-IS solution optimization and enhancement;
- More info here.
our services to customers like