- value-driven end-to-end business consulting services;
- SAP and Salesforce partner;
- Anodius brand represents prestige, associated with the satisfaction of our employees, partners, and customers;
- Innovative solutions are our standard;
- Deliver services to brands like E.ON, RWE, CEZ, SPP, ZSE, etc.;
- Fully in line with QMS ISO 9001, ISO 27001 an ISO 20000-1.
- What is CRM solution all about?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
If you work in sales, marketing, or customer service, you’ve probably heard the term before. But what does CRM mean and what it can do for your business?
CRM system is a software solution that makes it easy to increase efficiency, team collaboration, and streamline internal processes for better customer experience and overall customer satisfaction. The CRM, CX (Customer Experience) system should, therefore, be an indispensable part of any business that cares about the joy of its customers.
The ultimate goal? Drive customer engagement and retention.
- Why Customer Experience matters?
Winning loyal customers is no longer just about providing products with exceptional value and quality.
The customer experience is about the entire customer journey and your relationships with customers across this journey.
Gartner defines CX (Customer Experience Management) as “the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations and, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.”
- What to focus on with SAP CRM solution?
Existing and potential customer data collection and recording through various channels like e-mail, SMS, chat, blogs, social networks, mobile apps, etc.;
Big data processing analytical tools;
360-degree customer view, including predictive and historical data analytics;
Future customer needs identification, earlier than formulated and realized by the customer;
Individual and personalized approach to every single customer via the preferred communication channel;
More info here.
- Why Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce.com is the world’s leading enterprise cloud-computing CRM solution that provides SaaS applications for sales, marketing, and customer service. Low cost. Low risk. Fast results. Over 100,000 successful customers stories all around the globe.
- Why SAP Customer Experience (CX)?
SAP CX is a SaaS solution, you pay only for what you are currently using, without the need to purchase the hardware and the associated management costs. Compelling TCO, real-time analytics, and predictive insights to improve interaction across all channels. Data is available on all devices, including mobile devices. Win in the economy of experience by differentiating and growing your business by delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Risk assessment and mitigation;
- Project management assessment – what, how, who;
- Independent quality assurance;
- Test scenarios assessment and identification;
- The key user training assessment and set up;
- More info here.
- Value-driven end-to-end business consulting services;
- Solution blueprint document elaboration;
- Project management;
- Solution implementation and re-implementation;
- Solution support;
- AS-IS solution assessment;
- AS-IS solution optimization and enhancement;
- More info here.
our services to customers like
In order to have the Sales Department working properly with the unified focus you need to ensure that […]