- Extensive knowledge of your business with unique insights into the needs and expectations of your leadership team.
- Deep experience of delivering – from strategy through to execution.
- Team – Know-How – Experience – Quality in delivering CRM-CX technology.
- Ready-to-go highly experienced team supported by tried and tested methods and tools.
- We will work collaboratively with you to mobilise quickly and deliver sustainable change.
- We will help you build the necessary momentum across the organisation in an accelerated manner.
- We will bring insights from other leading organisations to get this critical initiative right.
- We will bring flexibility, intelligence and speed to your business thanks to modern CRM-CX technology.
- Why Customer Experience matters?
• It is 6 to 7 times more costly to attract a new customer than it is to retain an existing one.
• Consumers are 2 times more likely to share their bad customer service experiences than are to talk about positive ones.
• About 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.
• About 89% of consumers stopped doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service.
Gartner defines CX (Customer Experience Management) as “the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations and, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.”
- Why Employee Experience matters?
People are the pillars of a customer-oriented corporate culture. Emotions drive today’s business, and emotions are contagious; therefore, the overall experience of your customers is primarily a mirror of your corporate culture.
- Why EX/ CX Consulting?
We work with real professionals with many years of practice and success stories, who have worked in the areas of HR, marketing, sales, customer services or change management.
Consultations are not being done by IT engineers who will teach you how to operate the software. AND consultations are being done by professionals to help you improve your existing goals, strategies, and processes, and at the same time, recommend and oversee the implementation of a technology solution that meets these modified and changing business needs. Because, in our opinion, this is the only way how to implement EX and CX solutions with high added value. The solution makes money because it brings new customers and higher revenue.
We are specialists in technology solutions for improving EM in the areas of HR, Marketing, Sales, and Service.
Experience Matters is our slogan; thus we always want to provide our customers with a positive experience at all organizational levels affected by our solution.
- How Can Smart Feedback Solutions Help?
The lightweight and modern interface allows you or your managers to respond quickly to feedback, so you never leave any customer unhappy. The flexible structure allows for clustering of feedback based on access levels, by region, or by a customized unit structure.
Get happier, more engaged and motivated employees. The most underestimated approach to strengthening your organization is usually through your employees. If you choose to collect feedback related to specific interactions with your employees, you can expect 50-80% of the feedback to be positive. Regardless of the time, country or industry.
Staffino is an advanced and easy-to-use Customer Experience tool essential for companies to support their business. Whether you’re a local store or a large enterprise service provider, specialized solutions help you gather and manage customer information through multiple channels and a variety of methods and unique CX tools. Staffino currently helps companies in all business segments in 53 countries track their paths to customers and manage customer feedback.
Do you want a tool that can increase loyalty and ensure effective customer retention? Don’t worry, because Qualtrics is here! You can easily integrate customer feedback into your own strategies by streamlining the way your company monitors, responds and improves every important aspect of the customer’s journey. What’s more, it allows you to respond immediately to user expectations and reactions.
- What Is smartFIX?
The goal of each smartFIX solution is to provide a rapidly deployable, affordable, and effective solution for a specific area of your business (sales, marketing, customer service or human resources).
The delivery time from order to results is less than 30 day, the budget is affordable even for small companies.
- What is CRM all about?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
CRM system is a software solution that makes it easy to increase efficiency, team collaboration, and streamline internal processes for better customer experience and overall customer satisfaction. The CRM, CX (Customer Experience) system should, therefore, be an indispensable part of any business that cares about the joy of its customers.
The ultimate goal? Drive customer engagement, retention and the company’s profit.
- Why Salesforce CRM?
Salesforce.com is the world’s leading enterprise cloud-computing CRM solution that provides SaaS applications for sales, marketing, and customer service. Low cost. Low risk. Fast results. Over 100,000 successful customers stories all around the globe.
We prefer quality over quantity and we pride ourselves on being deeply focused on fulfilling the needs of our clients throughout the whole customer journey.
We are engaged & effective with a strong sense to deliver personalized custom made solutions, and dedicated service of following up to ensure easy and fast adoption.
With us, you will always know, who is on the other side.
- Why SAP Customer Experience (CX)?
Our qualified experts provide guidance at every stage of your company’s digital transformation. Whether you decide to move to the SAP CX solutions for driving your customers’ engagement or also make SAP S/4 HANA your digital core, rest assured that here you will get the outstanding services and support you need to succeed.
our services to customers like
It should come as no surprise that prioritizing the customer experience is essential for the future success of your business. […]