How to Enable Product Scheduling in Salesforce?
How to Enable Product Scheduling in Sales Cloud – Salesforce?Written by: Petra P., CRM Consultant
Before adding and editing the schedule for products on opportunities, It is necessary to enable this feature in Setup.
- In Setup look for Product schedule settings:
- via Quick find box
- or choosing Platform Tools -> Feature Settings -> Sales -> Products -> Product schedule settings
- Choose Enable quantity scheduling and revenue scheduling and then save changes.
- On the opportunity, go to Related tab Products and choose the added product.
4. There on the Related tab will appear Establish schedule option
- Depending on your use case scenario, choose Revenue or Quantity schedule
- Add the information about Installments and starting date and then save it.