Release 2108: SAP Cloud for Customer (Sales)
SAP Sales/Service Cloud (aka Cloud for Customer)
Release Briefing –Version 2108 (August 2021)
What’s new in 2108 for SAP Sales and Service Core – Sales
1. Lead: During Lead conversion, carry forward Territory Assignment
This ensures the same Territory teams have access to the follow-up transactions and Accounts/Contacts
2. Opportunity: Set Opportunity Progress status based on assigned Activity
Track opportunity progress based on activities.
3. Opportunity: Add existing Tickets to an Opportunity
Linking tickets with their relationships to an Opportunity allows you better track business transactions.
4. Visits: Execution redesign enhancements
You can now add tasks/surveys directly to the objectives table in the “Visit Execution” view.
5. Visits: Add attendees to visit during the creation
You can now add attendees to a visit directly during visit creation
6. Activities/Visits: Codelist restriction enhancements
You can now maintain code list restrictions on the “Distribution Channel” and “Division” fields for activities/visits.
7. Sales Orders: Additional enhancement/round off’s
4 fields were added and enabled for adaptation in the Product Pricing facet (external pricing).
8. Sales Quote: Additional enhancement/round-offs
Adapt and remove the Proposed Product Categories section from the Account/Individual Customer Product Lists facet.
What’s new for Dynamic Visit planning add-on
1. Dynamic Visit Planning
Enable Sales Reps to plan their day with a prioritized account list
Thanks to this solution your sales teams to focus on the right accounts at the right time, by responding to market signals.
What’s new for intelligent sales add-on
1. Mobile App: Sales Assistant
Use voice, text, or touch to streamline sales processes while on the go with the conversational sales assistant.
The Extended App (iOS version) is now ready to support iOS 15.
2. (BETA) Guided Selling: Guided Execution of an Opportunity
Optimized opportunity execution in a seamless, intelligent workspace.
This tool works as an interactive map that gives sellers the ability to find and share what the prospect wants and needs in any given scenario while continuing to navigate effectively through the sales process.
3. Guided Selling: Creating a Playbook
Create and Activate Playbooks. A Playbook is a suggested set of activities and/or actions, a rep can take at a particular point/phase of the sales cycle.
4. (BETA) Relationship Intelligence: Opportunity view
Uncover hidden relationships and leverage for warm introductions and identify strong relationships with opportunities.
5. Relationship Intelligence: Setup: Certificate-Based Authentication
With certificate-based authentication upload your certificate and certificate password while making the server configuration in the system.
6. Relationship Intelligence: My Network: Hug Trend
Hug Trend indicates if the Hug Rank has increased, decreased or remained constant from the last week.
Businesses can keep a close watch on relationship strength changes on the key accounts/contacts.
7. (BETA) Customer360 – Signal-driven Dashboard
Focus on relevant, real-time insights across accounts and increase sales team productivity.
8. (BETA) Customer360 – Unified Insights
See consolidated account insights at a glance and React quickly to changing customer needs.
Stanislav Mančal, CRM Consultant