ANDx consulting services have the additional benefits of IT value utilized by CX solutions. The reason is simple. In our team, we have real professionals with many years of practice and success stories, who have worked in the areas of marketing, sales or change management.
Consultations are not being done by IT engineers who will teach you how to operate the software. ANDx consultations are being done by professionals to help you improve your existing goals, strategies, and processes, and at the same time, recommend and oversee the implementation of a technology solution that meets these modified and changing business needs. Because, in our opinion, this is the only way how to implement CX solutions with high added value for our customers. The solution that makes money, because it brings new customers and higher revenue.
At ANDx, we are specialists in technology solutions for improving Customer Experience in the areas of Marketing, Sales, and Service.
“Experience Matters” is our slogan; thus we always want to provide our customers with a positive experience at all organizational levels affected by our solution.
At the same time, we want to be leaders in the implementation of useful CX solutions. That’s why, for us, it does not end with selling the software to our customers. We want, and we can provide our customers with technological and business solutions resulting not only into having their software successfully installed, but also handing over implemented know-how for a long-term improvement of the company profit.
Why invest in CX solutions?
CX technologies and solutions increase business profitability by streamlining processes, increasing productivity, product/ service/ business model innovation, helping to attract new customers, and providing better data for better decision making. The key advantage is gaining significantly better knowledge of customers. Good customer experience leads to customer loyalty and revenue growth. Fast response (ideally faster than the competition) to customer requirements today, is a major competitive advantage. However, digitization and quality CX solutions are or will soon be a matter of survival for many companies.
Good customer experience leads to customer loyalty and revenue growth. Fast response time (ideally quicker than competitors) to customer requirements is now a significant competitive advantage. However, for many companies, digitization and quality CX solutions are or will soon be a matter of survival.
Besides, every euro invested in the successful implementation of a quality CX solution will return 5 to 10 times.
Why do CX companies fail
to implement solutions
or failing to implement them
- Companies consider these solutions as a cost and not as an investment.
- Implementation initiatives do not have the necessary involvement of management not only because they do not understand the value of CX solutions, but also because it is primarily a technological change that is the domain of IT departments.
- Insufficient analysis and definition of requirements, respectively. Insufficient involvement of users in the preparation and design phase and their link to the technical part of the implementation.
- Insufficient practical training of all (including managerial) users.
- Insufficient attention to risk management, testing, integration into existing infrastructure, conversion strategy, and evaluation metrics.
- ANDx Value Consulting Services focus primarily on eliminating the above problems as well as implementing business know-how to create added value. In this, we differ from other “IT companies” focused only on the implementation of the technological part of the CX solution.
KIT service provides consulting in various areas related to CX solutions for Marketing, Sales and Service. The customer selects and uses those parts of the puzzle that they need to successfully implement, regularly uses and in real-time evaluates the benefits of the solution.
ANDx KIT consists of:
Often what appears to be a problem or a challenge is only a symptom and the real problem needs to be identified in detail. If a functional CX solution is to be deployed, it is necessary to correctly and accurately identify the problems, needs and requirements of the organization in the areas of Marketing, Sales and Service. We are proud of the right identification of needs because we want to offer useful solutions that are tailored to the customers’ needs. We do not want to sell a larger or smaller solution. We want to sell exactly the functional solution that will bring added value and long-term satisfaction to the customer. Because reputation is important and Experience Matters.
- Situational analysis and correctly identifying problems and needs in the CX area that need to be addressed.
- Proposal for a possible CX solution (technology, processes, structure)
- Identification of the resources (people, time, money) needed to deploy the solution.
- Feasibility study of CX solution.
The organization does not always have all the data and information necessary to successfully use CX solutions. This is primarily customer experience data, without which it is impossible to successfully use any CX solution. Since we are very interested in the success of the deployment, we can also take care of the lack of X-data.
- Identifying knowledge needs and monitoring customer experience.
- Defining goals and strategies for data acquisition, evaluation and management
- Implementation of Qualtrics data collection and analysis technology.
- Setting up data collection (target groups, questionnaires, collection process).
- Creating dashboards for data evaluation.
- Regular update of data needs and new technology settings.
To successfully deploy CX solutions, it is necessary to manage any process as a complex change that has, in addition to technological aspects, also major organizational and behavioral impacts.
- Clear formulation and communication of vision, goals and reasons for implementing CX solutions.
- Preparation of the environment for change support (organizational readiness diagnostics, support status, values / culture, motivating stakeholders to promote change etc.)
- Strategies and tactics for managing resistance to change (communication strategy, user involvement, training / support, etc.).
- Creation, supervision, resp. management of agile project teams with sufficient competencies for successfully managing the change.
- Detailed project and implementation plan (schedule of activities, timetable, control mechanisms, personnel responsibility and budget).
- Setting rating metrics for successfully handling the change.
When deploying any CX systems, we are fully available to the customers and we create a functional solution together with them to fully meet their requirements. Our goal is to deliver a fully functional solution that will be used regularly and will leave a positive user experience with the system.
- Setting system objects and processes .
- Setting parameters for functional automation.
- Integration with other systems.
- Customizing AI according to customer needs.
- Testing functionality and satisfying customer CX needs.
- Social media connections.
- Training users for the new CX solution and business use of the solution.
It’s a bit ambitious, but we really want to provide lifetime value to our customers. Therefore, we do not abandon them after the successful deployment of CX solutions, but at regular intervals we analyze feedback and adapt the original solution to the new needs and incorporate new functionalities that the customer receives in regular system updates.
- Solutions metrics and ratings.
- Revision of CX customer needs.
- Proposals to modify the solution.
- Deploying a customized solution.
- Introduction of new functionalities.
- Proposal for their incorporation and implementation of those functions.
- Training of business users.
Potential benefit areas
Our experts will advise you
about our services?