TOP Free CRM Systems To Support Your Small Business 2019
Customer relationship management (CRM) software can make all the difference. Whether you’re looking for a robust CRM software solution, a simple one designed for very small businesses or a free version to fit your budget, there’s a CRM system choice for you.
CRMs don’t have to be expensive or complicated. There are free systems at hand. Price can be a significant factor when evaluating CRM software. The business case analysis should focus on more than just the upfront costs. Most packages offer per-user pricing but check what’s included in that price! Free CRMs come in two categories – free, but limited (also known as freemium), and open source.
Freemium CRM set caps on the number of free users, contacts, storage, extra features, or some combination thereof.
Open source, on the other hand, offers an unlimited, fully functional CRM to users. However, your company needs dedicated personnel who can install and configure the CRM. Of course, because of this, open-source CRM is extremely customizable, which is nice. Most open source CRM companies also offer a preconfigured version and/or installation and support for a price. The comparison chart below provides some basic information on the most popular free CRM systems, in no particular order. Each system is different and will serve some companies better than others. Free CRM Systems Comparison, Source: Capterra
If you are looking for a top-notch premium, a platform-based CRM system that grows with your business, go for SAP or Salesforce. SAP offers enterprise-level CRM tools at a small business price point. Features include lead, contact and opportunity management, as well as robust collaboration capabilities to help you and your team engage more effectively with customers. It’s also easy to get started — just follow the step-by-step wizard and you’re good to go — and you can manage the software yourself (for instance, you don’t have to wait on SAP to make user changes to your account).
And because the software is built for small businesses, there are no minimum user requirements and it is scalable to your needs as your business grows. Salesforce has everything you need in a cloud-based CRM software. It’s affordable and easy to use and offers many features at a small business price point. It also comes with top-notch customer support, so you can get help any time you need it.
Ready to invest in your CRM system? Here’s what you need to ask potential vendors as a small business owner:
- How easy is it to use?
- Can I easily train employees?
- How customizable is the software?
- What features are available to help me with sales, marketing and other aspects of my business?
- How easy is it to integrate with other solutions I already use?
- What limitations are there to using and replacing the software?
- What is the total cost of the software? Is there any setup or additional fees?
- What if I need to add more users?
- What type of security features does it have to protect my business’s and customers’ data?
- What happens if there is an outage?
- How is my data backed up in the cloud, and can I access it immediately?
- If I need help, what type of customer service do you offer?
- Can I reach you at any time, or is there a long turnaround period?
Experts Will Advise YouAnodius is an official SAP and Salesforce partner. We have a team of professionals ready to advise you with the design, implementation, upgrade and end-user training of the selected CRM system solution.
Roman Kučák, Managing Partner