- Unique expertise in SAP CRM, industry-solution utility, lifecycle management;
- SAP and Salesforce partner;
- Anodius brand represents prestige, associated with satisfaction of our employees, partners and customers;
- Innovative mobile & cloud solutions are guaranteed with us;
- Deliver services to brands like E.ON, RWE, CEZ, SPP, ZSE, etc.;
- Fully in line with QMS ISO 9001.
- What are CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions about?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
If you work in sales, marketing, or customer service, you’ve probably heard the term before – but what does CRM mean, and what can it do for your business?
CRM is a business strategy that optimizes profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction by implementing customer-centric processes. The most important building blocks of CRM initiatives are: vision, strategy, customer experience, organizational collaboration, processes, information, metrics and technology. CRM projects encompass traditional areas, such as sales force automation, campaign management and customer contact centers, as well as emerging technologies that enable digital commerce, voice of the customer, marketing resource management, pricing, performance management, cloud, mobile and social media.
The ultimate goal? To drive customer engagement and retention.
- Why CEM (Customer Experience Management) matters?
Gartner defines CEM as “the practice of designing and reacting to customer interactions to meet or exceed customer expectations and, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.”
- What to focus on having SAP CRM solution?
existing and potential customer data collection and recording through various channels like e-mail, sms, chat, blogs, social networks, mobile apps, etc.;
big data processing analytical tools;
360 degree customer view, including predictive and historical data analytics;
future customer needs identification, earlier than formulated and realized by the customer;
individual and personalized approach to each single customer via preferred communication channel.
- Why Salesforce.com CRM?
Salesforce.com is the world’s leading enterprise cloud-computing CRM solution which provides SaaS applications for sales, marketing and customer service. Low cost. Low risk. Fast results. Over 100,000 successful customers stories all around the globe. The main solution features are: sales community, marketing and sales leads, e-mail integration, opportunities and quotes, build and run innovative apps, engage customers everywhere, workflow management, social engagements and contacts, chat, analytics, mobile to stay connected, contact manager, Real Time Visibility, etc.
- risk assessment and mitigation;
- project management assessment – what, how, who;
- independent solution implementation quality assurance.
- test scenarios assessment and identification;
- key user training strategy assessment and identification.
- solution blueprint document elaboration;
- project management;
- solution implementation and re-implementation;
- solution support;
- AS-IS solution assessment;
- AS-IS solution optimization and enhancement.