New Version: SAP Contact Center FP12 (188.8.131.52)
The new version of SAP Contact Center (SAP CCtr) for on premise solution “SAP Contact Center 7.0 FP12” was released December 20, 2017.
What is new in FP12?
- Generate Personal Data Report – new tool;
- Data Retention Times – new site added to System Configurator > System Management;
- Customer Consents – new customer consent functionalities;
- Consultation in ECF – during an active call, video or text chat, agents can consult with internal or external colleagues by using text chat or phone;
- OII Support for ECF – Online Integration Interface (OII) supports now Embedded Communication Framework (ECF);
- Conversational Messaging in ECF – it’s now possible to configure several messaging systems simultaneously into the same system;
- New Visitor Application for ECF – a new visitor application, enables the embedding of chat within a customer’s (web)site.