- How we work
New Version: SAP Contact Center FP12 (184.108.40.206)
The new version of SAP Contact Center (SAP CCtr) for the on-premise solution “SAP Contact Center 7.0 FP12” was released on December 20, 2017.
What is new in FP12?
- Generate Personal Data Report – new tool;
- Data Retention Times – new site added to System Configurator > System Management;
- Customer Consents – new customer consent functionalities;
- Consultation in ECF – during an active call, video or text chat, agents can consult with internal or external colleagues by using text chat or phone;
- OII Support for ECF – Online Integration Interface (OII) supports now Embedded Communication Framework (ECF);
- Conversational Messaging in ECF – it’s now possible to configure several messaging systems simultaneously into the same system;
- New Visitor Application for ECF – a new visitor application, enables the embedding of chat within a customer’s (web)site.