- How we work
SAP CRM 7.0 Go-live in E.ON CZ Group
E.ON Czech Republic Group went live with SAP CRM solution in the summer of 2011, and thus successfully fulfilled CIS@CZ project expectations.
Anodius supported the majority of the project team experts and thus secured the necessary know-how transfer and contributed to the overall project success.
E.ON Czech Republic Group is the major supplier of electricity and gas in Czech Republic.
Anodius team realised the following scope of activities:
- consulting services for E.ON Czech Republic group – unbundled processes and their support via SAP IDE/ IDEX with connection to CRM (Customer Relationship Management), two-client system model;
- SAP CRM Business Blue Print creation;
- process preparation and development via task based UI in SAP CRM WEB UI process framework (contract and offer processes), IC (Interaction Center) and individual KAM services new processes development in SAP CRM;
- print framework support (the universal SAP CRM document interface), complex data reading and optimized printing extract;
- check framework support for contract checking of SAP CRM and SAP IDE calls;
- SAP CRM system testing and training team support;
- go-live and production operations support.