Be more than a utility provider, exceed customer expectations
SAP Cloud for Utilities (C4U) – Lead-to-Cash process & function modules
A key part of SAP Cloud for Utilities vision is to accelerate time to market for any type of product, including new energy products, physical products, complementary services and multiservice bundles.
In previous blog SAP Cloud for Utilities (C4U) – introduction and overview | Anodius we shortly introduced features and basic functions of SAP Cloud for Utilities (C4U) solution. Now we would like to continue with lead-to cash process description and also to indroduce the building blocks of this solution.
Examples of innovative processes and KPIs of a true Multiservice Utility
The KPI‘s were determined during cooperation with major SAP co-innovation partners.
SAP Cloud for Utilities provides seamless end2end retail specific processes.
With SAP Cloud for Utilities we aim to establish the next generation global market standard for Utilities in commodity and non-commodity services.
2. Use Case: Lead-to-cash for transition from costumer to prosumer
3. Overview of functionality of bulding blocks (function modules)
Modular building blocks were designed to support these main values:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce time 2 market for product/service
- Increase the revenue
- Reduce cost 2 serve
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Reduce the license ownership costs
- Increase the overview of business processes
Intelligent Front-Office – Platform for interaction with customers
Platforma na dodanie služieb / produktov k zákazníkom
The basic goal, which is the result of innovative cooperation with major suppliers in the utilities market:
- Fulfill products and service orders that ensure both customer satisfaction and reduced cost-to-serve.
Expected benefits of the SAP C4U solution
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Transparency of business processes
- Flexibility (support various product offerings and fast time to market)
- Easy to use
- Paperless / digital documentation
- Higher cost efficiency
If you are interested in our blog and would like to learn more about this innovative solution, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fedro Rososskiy, CRM Consultant