- How we work
SAP CRM 7.0 Go-live in ZSE
Company Anodius, a. s. as a key project supplier significantly contributed to the successful roll-out of CRM 7.0 (Customer Relationship Management) solution in ZSE Group, member of E.ON Group.
According the customer “… a piece of work that you have delivered would not have been realizable without you. Especially thanks to your contribution CRM and all its processes, workflows and activities went successfully live. Your participation and data migration management, not only CRM part but master Data and IS-U as well deserves a great thanks.”
ZSE Group is the largest distributor and supplier of electricity in Slovakia.
Our team realized the following scope of project activities:
- consulting services for ZSE Energia, ZSE Distribucia and Západoslovenská energetika – unbundled processes and their support via SAP IDE/ IDEX with connection to CRM (Customer Relationship Management), two-client system model. Business requirements definition support based on the process model;
- SAP CRM Business Blue Print creation and implementation via SAP Solution Manager;
- Process preparation and development via task based UI in SAP CRM WEB UI process framework (contract and offer processes), IC (Interaction Center) and individual KAM services new processes development in SAP CRM;
- migration rules creation for master data in IS-U and CRM, object migration from the existing CRM to the new one;
- print framework creation (the universal SAP CRM document interface), complex data reading and optimized printing extract;
- Check framework creation for contract checking of SAP CRM and SAP IDE calls;
- system testing, end-user training in SAP CRM and training team support;
- SAP CRM implementation team coordination;
- SAP CRM concept and authorization execution;
- go live and production opperations support.